As of 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”), which establishes the rules relating to the protection, processing and free movement of personal data, became directly applicable to all entities that process such data in any Member State of the European Union, including Portugal.
The personal data of Data Holders collected by Eurofrozen are processed by Eurofrozen as the controller.
As the controller, Eurofrozen hereby undertakes to ensure the protection of the privacy of the personal data being processed, acting in accordance with the law and the RGPD.
The personal data of Data Holders are processed by Eurofrozen for the following purposes:
- a) execution of the contractual relations that Eurofrozen establishes with its customers, suppliers and business partners, including invoicing and collection;
- b) compliance with the legal obligations to which it is subject, which require the processing of personal data of data holders, namely for tax and accounting purposes, which may imply the communication of the data holders’ personal data to competent administrative authorities if legally required;
- c) for marketing purposes associated with the dissemination and promotion of products and services marketed by Eurofrozen and the Audens Solutions Group (formed by Audens Food, S.A., Freigel FoodSolutions, S.A., Audens Solutions, S.L., Ica Foods, S.L. and Eurofrozen), as well as for the sending of studies and market analyses in relation to the Data Holders who have given their consent in this regard;
- d) for the disclosure of information regarding its organisation and the Audens Solutions Group, in the pursuit of its legitimate interest in informing its customers and business partners;
- e) in cases where traffic data of Data Holders is collected with their consent for the promotion of Eurofrozen goods and services, including direct marketing.
The processing of personal data for the purposes set out in paragraphs c) and e) above depends on the consent of data holders, which may be revoked by them at any time by means of a written communication sent to the email address email@example.com.
The personal data of customers, suppliers, business partners and subscribers to the website are processed electronically and used by Eurofrozen and the Audens Solutions Group to send marketing information.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of our customers, suppliers, business partners and subscribers to the website are provided on a voluntary basis and will not be disclosed to third parties, except as provided in b), c) and d) above.
Eurofrozen will retain your personal data for the period necessary for the purposes for which the processing is intended, in particular:
- a) the personal data of the Data Holders which are processed by Eurofrozen in the fulfilment of contractual obligations with its customers, suppliers, business partners and subcontractors shall be retained by Eurofrozen for the entire duration of the contractual relations in question, and until the rights arising therefrom are extinguished in any form, including by prescription;
- b) the personal data of Data Holders that are processed by Eurofrozen for the fulfilment of legal obligations will be stored by Eurofrozen for as long as the legal obligation that determines the processing in question lasts;
- c) the personal data of Data Holders which are processed by Eurofrozen for the purpose of marketing shall be stored by Eurofrozen for a period of one year after the last interaction triggered by the Data Holder.
Entity responsible for processing:
EUROFROZEN INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO DE PRODUTOS ALIMENTARES, S.A.,
Quinta de Vale Flores – Feijó
Data Holders may exercise their rights of access to their personal data, rectification, limitation of processing or erasure in the terms permitted by applicable law, by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or written communication to the above-mentioned address and addressed to the controller.
Where processing of personal data by Eurofrozen requires the consent of the respective Data Holder and such consent is revoked, the processing of personal data concerned shall cease as soon as possible upon receipt by Eurofrozen of a communication to this effect from the Data Holder, sent to the e-mail address email@example.com or to the above-mentioned address.
Data Holders have the right to be notified under the terms of the RGPD in the event of a violation of their personal data and may submit complaints to the National Commission for Data Protection.
The Eurofrozen website contains some areas where user data is requested.
Data collected through the website are intended exclusively for use by Eurofrozen in order to comply with requests for contact and information made through the website, in connection exclusively with the services provided by Eurofrozen, and the privacy and data protection of users is guaranteed.
Eurofrozen undertakes to take the necessary security measures to ensure that users’ personal data is protected against possible misuse or unauthorised access.